He looks at the performance of Hipster Zombies over the entire lifetime. That includes, among other things, downloads and revenue for iOS, Android, Ouya and Samsung Apps.
See, there are a lot of charts =)
If you want to read the full article klick HERE !
If you’re busy? Here’s all their learnings condensed:
- Learning 1: A silent launch without marketing is not a launch at all.
- Learning 2: Don’t underestimate the speed of pirates. They could be a great multiplier to get the word out.
- Learning 3: There’s lots and lots of Android users.
- Learning 4: The Google Play users like Hipster Zombies.
- Learning 5: The review prompt has an effect. Just add it. Especially on iOS
- Learning 6: Seasonal updates are another chance to get featured, nothing more, nothing less.
- Learning 7: iOS users spend more than Android users, and OUYA users spend more than both.
- Learning 8: Art creation takes longer than you think.
- Learning 9: Even a small game project is really expensive.
- Learning 10: Spend your time on something awesome.